Friday, March 30, 2012

Daisy Fleabane


Daisy Fleabane

Okay I am trying to convince myself it is not really cold outside. I am not ready for the cold. My hormones have returned to normal, I am now freezing and it isn't even near to being the coldest weather that we will see in my neck of the woods. The last two winters haven't been to bad. I haven't been to cold. But they also came just after giving birth to my children. I was hoping that I wouldn't go back to the freezing feeling that I have always had. My house is set at 74 degrees and I am still cold. The only reason my temperature is set this high is because of my boys. Their room is the farthest from the furnace and hence it stays colder than the rest of the house. Since neither of the sleeps with covers yet the only way to ensure they are warm is to keep the heat a little higher than I would like. I definitely am not looking forward to my heating bills this winter. Have a pleasant Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment